History

  • Arona Headquarters in the 60s
  • Arona Warehouse in the 60s
  • Exhibition in the 60s
  • Turning Machine Tools in Paruzzaro, 1978
  • Raw Materiale Warehouse 1978
  • Assembly Machine in the 70s
  • End Products Warehouse, Paruzzaro 1978
  • Machine Handbooks, about 1950
  • Invoices, about 1950

Our company has dealt with the  fastener market for more than 60 years.
Today, Piscetta family third-generation leads the company that is specializes in manufacturing turned self-locking  nuts and bearing nuts also according to special customer requirements. Our factory covers more than 7000 m2 on a 17000 m2 parcel:  production department is 4000 m2 wide and the warehouse covers the remaining  3000 m2.
We own a complete range of machine tools divided into automatic machines dedicated to big lots and numeric control machines suitable for medium and small lots and also for those items produced according to special customer requirements.